Friday, September 23, 2011

Courageous The Movie

Courageous is coming to theaters on Friday, Sept. 30th!  I've only seen the preview but I can already tell that this will be a movie that awakens the desire for strong holy families.  It will demonstrate the need for strong spiritual fathers as the head of their families.

I'm planning on going to see it on opening night!


Here is a link from Courageous Catholic Resources with reviews from Catholic bishops and Catholic laity.

I've linked this post to Trish's L.A.C.E. meme in the attempt to spread the word about the movie and the Community of Catholic Bloggers!

Blessings,
Noreen

9 comments:

  1. I have heard about this movie, but we don't normally go to the theaters. Let us know how it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Bunch of us at Church are van pooling to go see it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs Q. ~ I would encourage you to go and see it. If more people go to see it than perhaps we could change the movie making culture into a more wholesome venue!

    Renee~ YAY!!! Love to hear that!!!'
    Thanks for visiting ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noreen, I can't wait to see this movie! So glad our movie theaters here are receptive to this kind of movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited to see that faith and strong family values are slowly coming back to the silver screens here it the states. Recently I saw "Seven Days in Utopia" with Robert Duvall. It was filled with Christian values and I loved it!

    Thanks for spreading the word Noreen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks to be a good movie for parents. I never go to theaters but if it's available in streaming on the net I'd love to see it. Very encouraging to see movies like this being made. There really is a market for them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping in from NOBH. I had not yet heard of this movie. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree ladies that there is a definite market for this and people do want to see good morally sound movies!

    Heidi ~ thank you for visiting us here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Noreen,
    Thanks for putting this trailer up. Courageous looks like a great movie and I look forward to seeing it. Randy and I have such a tough time finding good movies that we rarely go to the theater anymore. When we do it's usually a kid's movie :) It will be nice to go see a morally sound movie for adults!

    ReplyDelete