Sunday, November 27, 2011

Quick Bytes #9: Change



"And all so with y .... I mean ... and with your spirit"


"And peace to His people on  ... wait ... what?"


"We believe ...no wait ... I believe ..."


"Lord I am not worthy to receive you ... huh? That changed too? ...."


"And all so ... with your spirit ... ah I give up"

Praying that change brings us all closer to the Lord, as we focus more on what we are saying, and less on habit.

(And I hope your first Mass with the new translation went smoother than mine!)

God Bless you.

4 comments:

  1. My parish family seemed to have the most trouble with remembering to say "and with your spirit." But other than that, the 5:30pm Mass last night went fairly smoothly. I have been praying for our priests this week; they have more to change than we do.
    I agree, the changes help us to think more about what we are saying/praying.
    Thanks for another Quick Byte Michael. Have a blessed Advent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michael. I hope your advent season is filled with the peace that we only can receive through Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael,
    It's making me realize how much I pray by rote. Again this morning I kept saying "And also with you"!

    ReplyDelete