Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Love Him in Them

A prayer from My Other Self, by Clarence Enzler:
Dear Lord, may I always remember:  Whatever I do to them, I do also to You.
May I never forsake Your command, "Love one another as I have loved you."

May my thoughts of others be no longer my thoughts, but Your thoughts.

May my love of others be no longer my love, but Yours.

In my speech with others may my words be no longer my words, but Your words.

May I serve others as You served all men, seeking not to receive but to give.

May I see others no longer, but You in them.

May Your thoughts dwell in my mind, Your love in my heart, Your words on my lips- that I may learn to love all men even as You, dear Lord, love me.

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Blessings to you Colleen. Thank you for the link to Daughter of the King. I have since gone over to that lovely blog. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the pictures as well. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful post!


    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete