Monday, January 23, 2012

Catholic Bloggers Network

Yesterday I was doing my usual visiting of various blogs participating in the Sunday Snippets weekly roundup hosted by RAnn at This That and the Other Thing when I found a link to the Catholic Bloggers Network.

The Community of Catholic Bloggers exists to encourage one another in practicing our faith so I'm posting about this web site. It's a great place to find many other Catholic bloggers in one location and I'm sure that many writers and readers of our blog here will want to join and participate in the various categories they offer.
Catholic Bloggers Network

Spread the good news of Christ far and wide!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks. I'll check it out! Blessings...~amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the link. It looks like a wonderful network. Some people have such great ideas!

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Barb! This is the second time in a week that this network was brought to my attention...the Lord must want me to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear fellow bloggers, I'm glad to have found and shared this site. It is unique and I hope to see you all there. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete